Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas is all about LOVE...

Christmas Wishes to you today! I hope your day is filled with good food, fun presents and the love of family and friends. We will be snuggled in all day for a relaxing day enjoying our annual traditional breakfast of ham and cheese Souffle with coffee cake, playing games & watching movies, opening gifts and then having a wonderful ice cream sundae bar to end the evening. It's exactly what we hope for each year ~ fun with family.

On my stamping spree the other day, I made this fun gift bag and matching card with the new January Monthly Mix by Lizzie Anne Designs. I was thrilled with the result and think it would be perfect for Christmas, a winter treat, or Valentine's Day ~ just all around fun!

Once again, I wish you a very Merry Christmas!

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Lizzie Anne Designs (January Monthly Mix ~ From the Heart); Pattern Paper ~ Colorful Christmas (My Minds Eye); Heidi Swapp clear acrylic snowflakes; Stickles; Nestabilities; Palette Ink.

2 comments:

Tracey said...

I love this Kendra! Gorgeous! A very Merry Christmas to you!! xx

i {heart} papers said...

These are adorable! Hope you had a merry one!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs