Thursday, December 10, 2009

Let's MIX thing up with a HOP!

Woohooo! Today is a super fun blog hop with Lizzie Anne Designs ~ it's a Monthly Mix HOP! You all know how much I love the Monthly Mix, so I couldn't wait to play along. To see a list of all the girls playing along today ~ check out the Lizzie Anne Blog. AND ~ leave a comment over there on the blog and you will be entered to win some fun stamps!

For my project today, I used the December Monthly Mix - Celebrate and used the little snowman tag from the set (which is one of my very favorite images). Just look how cute this little guy is & how well he matches the cups I found at Target! Gotta love the matchy~matchy stuff.

I just filled the cups with candy, put them in a cello bag, tied them closed with ric-rac and added the tag. Easy peasy Christmas gifts for teachers, the school nurse, the mail lady or the newspaper delivery person.

Now make sure you go look at all the other fun stuff you can make with the Monthly Mix stamps!


14 comments:

Rose Ann said...

I love your adorable tags, Kendra!! So perfect with your tins too!! Love these!!

Taylor said...

I *love* the little cups!!!! What a fantastic idea!

Tricia Ulberg said...

Wow, I forgot about that snowman tag, I could have really used that tag last night. I'll be making a few! :) Cute!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Wow, Kendra, your tags are so bright and cheerful, love the coordinating colors on the treat boxes too! Wonderful gifts for your recipients!

Tracey said...

Wonderful gift ideas! These are fabulous Kendra! xx

MaGoooo said...

ADORABLE!! I LOVE this little guy - he just makes me SMILE!

Debbie Minter said...

Snowmen are my favorite.
Debbie

Jen said...

super cute!! dang, i just got home from target!:) they are a great gift!!

wendyp said...

super CUTE and YUMMY!!!!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Kendra these are so cool! Looks like I need to make another Target run. Ü

sunghee said...

Oh how neat!!! I can't wait to try this. Love the project! It brings out the christmas cheer. Love it!

slbt17 said...

what a fun gift!
Sandra

StampinCathy said...

Fabulous gifts!

Deb said...

OMGoodness! These look MADE for each other! How absolutely adorable!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs