Friday, December 11, 2009

Gingerbread Cookie Kit

TGIF ~ Happy Friday! Just a few more weeks until Christmas and I know there are going to be lots of gift giving opportunities out there for you. This year I decided for one of my son's teachers, I would put together a cookie kit so she can make cookies with her grandchildren. I used the adorable gingerbread man single by Lizzie Anne Designs to decorate the bag & used the pretty paper by My Minds Eye (which you've already seen a bunch & will again). I am super excited with how this project came out!

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Lizzie Anne Designs (Gingerbread Man); Ink ~ Palette, Copics, atyou Spica glitter pens; Nestabilities frame; Martha Stewart edge punch; pattern paper ~ My Mind's Eye.

3 comments:

Tracey said...

What a fabulous gift idea! This is adorable Kendra!! xx

AShu93 said...

I love gingerbread men, so I may have to check out that stamp. Thanks for the cute project idea!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

what a lovely idea! I need to look for that gingerbread cookie mix! I love their sugar cookie mix.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs