Sunday, December 6, 2009

Out for a Spin!

Taking a break from Christmas creations today to show you a fun little card using a new set. Now I would love to go take a ride on this bike today, but since it's freezing COLD outside, I'll pass on that idea! The new set by Our Craft Lounge called Out For A Spin! There are tons of different options for this sweet bike ~ so go over to i{heart}papers and see the entire set.

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Our Craft Lounge (Out for a Spin, Whispy Patterns); Cardstock ~ Bazzill, PTI; Ink ~ Palette, Copics, Versamark; Sparkly Fluff ~ Our Craft Lounge (Coffee Bean Brown); EK Success Edge Punch.


5 comments:

Tracey said...

I love this Kendra! A beautiful card! xx

MichelleY said...

What a darling card! I love the color scheme and the stamp set. That bike is too cute!!

i {heart} papers said...

Love this bike and what you did with it!

Sharon said...

I love this card Kendra, stunning!

MaGoooo said...

I LOVE this card! I can CASE it too!! LOVE the colors!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs