Monday, December 21, 2009

Oops...

My internet was wonky last night so I didn't get my blog post scheduled until now. I guess that's what I get for waiting until the last minute! Sorry for the delay...


Well it's the first day of winter break for my kids... ahhhhhhh! I'm ready for Christmas, family is here, and everyone is sleeping in ~ gotta love breaks in the normal schedule. Since I was so busy getting things done before the kids got out of school, I seem to have lost my mojo along the way. I haven't stamped in the last 5 days ~ which for me, is pretty shocking! Add to that ~ my in-laws sleep in our finished basement (which is where my craft area is), so getting down there has been a challenge. Thankfully, I had some things already prepared to share on my blog.

Speaking of my craft area ~ I've had requests in the past to show you what it looks like so thought I would share a picture of that today. This is a picture from a year ago & it's not really that clean right now! So that's where I work ~

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Lizzie Anne Designs (Way Up North); Cardstock ~ PTI; Pattern Paper ~ Imaginsce; Ink ~ Palette, Copics, Spica glitter pens; Edge Punch ~ Fiskars; Nestabilities.

4 comments:

Tracey said...

Your card is fabulous! So cute!! And your crafty space is awesome! Wishing you an incredible holiday Kendra!! xx

Wendi said...

I love your work. Thanks so much for sharing. I love to see work areas too. You are a lucky girl. Is it a room all in itself or is it part of a family room, etc? Whatever the case... you do great work there!!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Great card! Your stamping space looks like a fun place to create! I haven't stamped for several days as well! Today and tomorrow are finals, then I get my Christmas break.

Sharon said...

A lovely card Kendra and your craft room is huge. Must be lovely working there. Thanks for sharing.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs