Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Christmas Tag Tin

Wrapping Christmas gifts is NOT one of my favorite things to do ~ unless I'm going to put some handmade touches on the package. So here is a little tin of stamped fun just waiting to dress up your packages.



I used the Deck the Halls set again today along with some pretty paper from My Mind's Eye. I paper pieced all the images on the cards and the tin cover and then added some gems for just a touch of bling.

And as an added bonus, click HERE step by step instructions for this project.


Supplies Used ~ Stamps: Deck the Halls, Love & Joy Labels, Monthly Mix December '09 Celebrate, Monthly Mix November '09 Christmas Wishes.Other: Green cardstock, My Minds Eye pattern paper, Nestabilities Labels 8, EK Success Edge Punch, Gems, ink, ribbon, nugget tin, 3x3 envelopes.

3 comments:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

What a cute set of cards!

Tracey said...

A fabulous project Kendra! Love your cards!! xx

MaGoooo said...

This is just ADORABLE!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs