Thursday, March 27, 2008

Just a little Thursday Smile...

I love this sentiment because, well... it makes me smile. We all need to smile more & not take everything so seriously. Life is just too short and too dramatic ~ let's just BE HAPPY! Right now, I'm making a job change just so I can BE HAPPY! I'm trying to cut stresses out of my life just so I can BE HAPPY! I guess that is my theme right now...

I hope you have a HAPPY day!

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Lizzie Anne Designs; Cardstock, Ink, Ribbon, ticket corner punch ~ Stampin' Up!; Pattern Paper ~ Pebbles Inc.; Brads ~ Queen & Co; Nestabilities.

8 comments:

suthnheart said...

i agree, kendra! great sentiment ~ and let's just be happy! love ya girl! you make me smile!

marcia
www.suthnheart.typepad.com

Deb said...

Just one word - BEAUTIFUL!

This is my newest favorite card of yours!

Good luck with your job change.

Lana said...

That's a very good theme Kendra Sue! I'm am doing the same! I'm happy! YIPPY!

Colleen said...

Very pretty card and I love the sentiment, so very true.

Paula Wade said...

What I want to know is...what are you doing with all these beautiful cards that you've been making??? I know that you send lots out but you must have an incredible collection by now!!! :) Beautiful work...as always!!!

CreativeMish said...

what a great sentiment! and great card

Debbie Olson said...

Such a bright and happy card, Kendra! I've been waiting to order this set forEVER, but it finally was restocked today where I was on the waiting list--can't wait to get it!

Aleks said...

Oh Kendra! this makes me long for spring! We're supposed to get 15 cms of snow this weekend!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs