Sunday, March 9, 2008

Sunday's Card...

Well isn't that a snappy title? Not feeling very original this morning at 6:30am ~ no wait it's 7:30am. Did you change your clocks ~ in March? What's up with that? I liked getting up at 7:00 and having daylight. Oh well...

Since I'll be sitting in a gym all day watching my daughter's last volleyball tournament of the year {insert sad face}, I thought I'd better get my card posted for the day. I had the card base put together for my Riley card yesterday {I know, what was I thinking?}. So I had to do something with it last night. I like this one much better with the flower.

I promise I'll get some sweet candy posted soon {probably tomorrow} ~ it's just been a crazy weekend between volleyball and basketball. Happy Sunday!

All Supplies Used are Stampin' Up!: Stamps ~ Live your Dream; Cardstock & Ink ~ Pumpkin Pie, Brilliant Blue, Wild Wasabi, White; Pattern Paper ~ Jersey Shore; Brads ~ Bold Bright; Punches ~ word window, ticket corner.

7 comments:

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

Fun card. Great colors! I love the flowers! :)

Anonymous said...

ha! what'dya think of the snow we got last night? the girls at youth were hoping for a snow day ... right after one of them was going on and on about wanting to see sunshine! gotta love indiana (or maybe not!) ... gr8 colors here. love the orange color especially.

Aleks said...

Love this cute card. I LOVE dots. :) I love that you also pulled out the orange. :)

CreativeMish said...

Love the card! what fun bright colors!

Michelle D
Creative Treasures

Angela said...

I am soooo dreaming of warm weather!! I can't wait for all the flowers to "pop" up. I know you can't either. :)

Angela H.

JenMarie said...

This is so pretty, these colors just POP!

Veronica Z said...

This card is beautiful! Love the bright, springy colors!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs