Monday, March 3, 2008

Challenge Time...

Over on Splitcoast Stamper, we've been having challenges with our Hanna Stamps. Last Friday, Beth posted a challenge using the colors Ruby Red, Chocolate Chip & Blush Blossom (click HERE to see the challenge. I'm not super crazy about this card, but I do love the color combo.

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Riley Collection from Hanna Stamps; Cardstock ~ Ruby Red, Chocolate Chip & Blush Blossom & Chocolate Chip DS Paper (SU); Ink ~ Black Palette & Copic Markers; Embossing Plate ~ Swiss Dot from Cuttlebug; Dies ~ Nestabilities; Ribbon ~ Chocolate Grosgrain (CTMH).

6 comments:

Paula Wade said...

I think the card is stinkin' cute!!! Love the color combo too!!

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

The colors are great and the card is adorable!

JenMarie said...

L O V E this!!!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Great card!!!! love the colors

Angela said...

I really like to color combo also....I can see many possibilities....

Angela H. :)

Aleks said...

I love the placement of the card, and I LOVE your colour choices.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs