Monday, March 10, 2008

Sneak Peek #2

Good Tuesday Morning!!! I wanted to share with you another card that I made with the new Hanna Stamps sets that are coming out on Friday (March 14th). There will be 5 sets released this week & this card includes the Best Friends set & Small Breed set. There are 3 dog sets (Best Friends, Small Breeds & Large Breeds). There are also 2 others that I will preview later this week.

Well I've got to go get ready for work ~ DON'T FORGET THE BLOG CANDY! This will go until Friday morning, so you have lots of chances to win!!! Scroll down to see the details. I'm not kidding when I say it's a cool prize. It's sweet, yummy, springy, and I posted a similar item on my blog in February... Hmmm...what could it be? You'll find out very soon.

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Hanna Stamps (Best Friend, Small Breed); Cardstock ~ SU Textured & PTI White; Pattern Paper ~ KI Memories; Buttons ~ Chatterbox; Ink ~ SU, Palette Black & Copics.

19 comments:

JenMarie said...

OMGosh, this is SUPER CUTE!!!

Jenn said...

Oh cute Kendra!! I can't wait to see the rest of this set!!

Lana said...

Awesome Kendra Sue! I love the colors and of course the buttons! Yippy!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Kendra, this set is perfect for you!

Linda SS said...

Oh-Oh...I can tell my pocketbook is going to get into trouble. I can't resist doggie images:) I love your card.

kribss said...

hello kendra!

chickadee3357 said...

Great coloring on the dog. Love the buttons too.

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

Adorable!!!!!! I love it! Is that bone paper a stamp or patterned paper? Very cool!

Anonymous said...

Oh, what a cute dog! Got to love the animals. darlene

djstamper2003@ yahoo dot com

CreativeMish said...

Oh FUN! I love make cards and scrap pages about my "best friend"
Tanner! Pet products are soooo popular!

Paula Wade said...

That looks like a Boxer! :) Cute card... I love the idea of a dog set, how fun!!!
P.

Angela said...

This card is super cute! What a sweet doggie card. :)

Angela H.

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Love this....your work is always so Amazing.

Karinn said...

How cute! I can't wait to see all of the new stamps in this set!! I love your DP, super-cute with this syamp :0)

Aleks said...

This card is wwwwaaaaayyyyy too cute!! I really love the buttons!! I think my buttons need some love. ;)

Anonymous said...

yeah ... there is no way i could pull off something like that. i can't even color in the lines ... i'm perfect for children's ministry! ;-)

Angela said...

The more I look at this card, the more I think of Lady and the Tramp...but, I'm not sure why :)

Angela H.

Lana said...

Or am I supposed to post under the blog candy post? I have no idea what I am doing Kendra Sue! Help me! I'm a new blogger!

Lana said...

And I would guess I should not post anonymous because I surely won't win then! RIGHT?! See! I'm catching on!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs