Wednesday, March 5, 2008

The rest of the clamshells...

Here are the other two variations of the my clamshell cards that were inspired by Michelle Wooderson. She has some other great ones on her site too. I'm happy because now I have all the birthday cards done that I need for this month ~ woohooo!

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Live Your Dream (SU); Cardstock ~ Chocolate Chip, Soft Sky, white; Pattern Paper ~ Afternoon Tea (SU); Ink ~ Chocolate Chip, Groovy Guava, Soft Sky, Certainly Celery (marker); Circle & Scallop Dies ~ Nestabilities; Ribbon ~ Chocolate Taffeta.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are all just gorgeous! I cannot WAIT to get my circle nestabilities! I love your color combos and that new set is perfect here! TFS

Kookie said...

I am not a fan of clams but these I would love any day!

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

Just LOVE these!!!! Love the blue cards with the brown! FUN!

Deb said...

These are so pretty! I am drooling over the nestabilities. . .maybe when we get our taxes.

Stefanie Staniak said...

These are Wonderful, Kendra !!

JenMarie said...

GORGEOUS!!! So glad I found your blog, love your work!

Sheila D said...

These are great. Love the colors. Will definitely try these....soon!

Angela said...

thanks for sharing...cute...

Angela H.

Aleks said...

I love the idea of a scalloped card... I need one of these punches.

Anonymous said...

ok ... i don't get why they are called clamshell. do they open up on a hinge? i've been staring at them for days and figure that must be it? i should totally just ask you when i see you next, but i always forget.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs