Saturday, March 22, 2008

Happy Everything...

Happy Saturday! I had a wonderful day yesterday stamping with one of my favorite people ~ Love ya MY!!! It was relaxing, productive and delightful ~ just what I needed.

This bright card just makes me totally HAPPY! Funny thing about this card is that I've had this image colored for months and didn't have a card idea for it. I was trying out my new Copic markers (which by the way, Lizzie Anne Stamps are perfect with) and just never had any great ideas for the card ~ so I set it aside. The other day I was going through an idea book and VOILA' ~ I came up with this...

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Lizzie Anne Designs (Funky Floral & Say it with Script); Cardstock ~ Real Red, Only Orange & Yo-Yo Yellow (SU), Papertrey White; Pattern Paper ~ Summer Picnic (SU); Brads ~ Making Memories.

5 comments:

Stefanie Staniak said...

This bright card makes me happy too !! Glad you and My had a good day. Some day the MKE will come and join you !! :)

Aleks said...

Such a great sentiment! Love it! Teehee

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

Oh Kendra - this is AWESOME! I Love how bright it is, too! Makes me feel good!

Anonymous said...

i looooovvvvvvvvve EVERYTHING about this card ... the colors, the shape, the flowers.
gorgeous!

JenMarie said...

This is gorgeous, love these colors, so striking! Very cheerful!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs