Friday, March 14, 2008

And the Blog Candy Winner is...

Using the Random Number Generator, I chose a winner and her name is....

Jen Marie ~ I had to laugh because Jen had the following comment on my cupcake kits: Fabulous idea! Could this be the hint to the blog candy...??? Well you guessed it & you won it! Please contact me with your full name, address & email.

Congratulations Jen! I want to thank everyone for playing! Now don't stop posting to my blog now that the candy is over ~ I love to hear from you! BTW ~ my Blog-Aversry is coming up soon...

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Lizzie Anne Design (Cupcake Single); Paper ~ SU & Papertrey Ink; Ink ~ Palette Black & Copics; Punches ~ Marvey.

7 comments:

JenMarie said...

Eeeek, THAT's ME!
Hooray! Wow, what a sweet gift!
Kind of goes along with my blog giveaway, a blissful brownie cookbook!
I see a YUMMY theme here!

JenMarie said...

I can't get your email link to work...?
taylormadebyjenmarie at gmail dot com

Erin said...

Congrats Jenmarie!

I don't know how I missed the original post, but Kendra, this project is stinking ADORABLE! I might have to case the gift idea.

hmmm, who in my life needs a spring gift?

Anonymous said...

congrats jenmarie!
cute set. love it. love those sucker dohickeythingys. i used my valentine ones as name labels for teacher gifts.
all that posting and nothing. nothing. i just can't get ahead. no wins for me. boo hoo hoo. waaaah waaaah waaaahh.

pity.party.OVER.

;-)

Karinn said...

So cute! Congrats to Jen Marie, lucky lady!!

Aleks said...

Oh yum yum yum!! Enjoy you lucky girl!

Sandy said...

Super cute "ensemble". I'll be Jen enjoyed her goodies.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs