Monday, March 31, 2008

Tool Time...

I have a new stamp set to share with you... It's called Tool Time from Hanna Stamps! This set will be released on Friday, April 4th.

I have to say that this past Friday I had a very exciting delivery from Mr. Brown ~ look at this fabulous stack of paper that Prism sent me! It is a beautiful quality paper with an orange peel texture on one side and it's smooth on the other. It's perfect for card making and scrapbooking. Thank you so much Kristi, Tami, and Jamie at Prism! This is gonna be FUN!!!!

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Hanna Stamps (Tool Time); Cardstock ~ Prism (white, Blush Red Dark & Twilight Medium); Ink ~ Black Palette, VersaMark & Copics; Ribbon ~ May Arts.


Wooohooo! I reached my goal this month and posted at least once a day! WOW ~ that was a lot of stampin' and postin' ~ whew!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

now THIS is MY kinda card! my hubby would agree that i'm the fixin' type in our house!

Paula Wade said...

Okay... so I'm majorly jealous!! :P So, how'd ya get all that paper????!!!! :) P.

kribss said...

you've spoiled us kendra! {posting everyday like that. i expect nothing less of you from now on! ;o)

Aleks said...

Beautiful card!!

What a stack of cardstock! This prism stuff is new to me, I haven't seen it for sale anywhere up here!

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

I love the card, Kendra! Very cute!! And WOOHOOOO on all that cardstock, girl. Now get creatin'!! :)

Congrats on posting every day in March - you ROCK!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, you lucky ducky, look at your prism paper. Green here lol :))))

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs