Sunday, March 2, 2008

Now that song is in my head...

You know the one? They say it's your birthday...da na na na na na na... We're gonna have a good time... And so it goes from there. Do you have certain songs that bring back memories for you? I was in the car yesterday with my son & heard an old Chicago tune sung by Peter Cetera, that rushed me right back to the 80's. I love that era of music & the memories that go along with it. My favorite album of all time from the 80's ~ Phil Collins No Jacket Required because it remindes me of when my girlfriends and I listened to that all the way down to South Carolina and back on spring break; Endless Love by Diana Ross and Lionel Ritchie because that was the song Tim & I danced to at our wedding; and, Open Arms by Journey (actually anything by Journey with Steve Perry).

OK ~ now that I've completly dated myself, I guess I'll move on to the card of the day. Today, I have another CASE'd card. Don't worry, I'll get back to original creations soon ~ I just think these are super cute. Today's card was CASE'd from one of my sweet friends Dawn (dostamping on SCS). Thank you for all your inspiration Dawn.

All Supplies Used are Stampin' Up!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Girlfriend - how are you doing?? This was a fun and easy card to make - I keep coming back to that layout, love it! Love what you did with it!

Stefanie Staniak said...

Love this card Kendra. The colors just make it pop !

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

CA-UTE card honey!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angela said...

Very pretty card! Thanks for sharing.

Angela :)

JenMarie said...

LOVE this ~ Great style and design!!

Aleks said...

I love the design on the card. The thick border and all the cute details in the more central square. YOu really have a knack for picking colours, I would LOVE to receive any of the cards you make Kendra!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs