Monday, January 27, 2014

Welcome to the World...

Welcome to MONDAY!  Is it cold and snowy where you are?  We've been house-bound since last Wednesday from the subzero temps and snow.  Everything has been canceled ~ school, sporting events, music lessons, even church!  BLECH!  I'm ready to be warm again!  However, I have been getting some crafting projects done... so that's a good thing!

One of the cards I made for the Bebunni Baby release is a cute little bundle of joy from the New Arrival stamp set.  Totally cute huh?  I added some texture on the background with the Grand Dots Embossalicious Folder and on the clouds with the Petite Dots folder.  The sweet bunny is colored with my Spectrum Noir markers ~ Bebunni: IG1, IG2, IG3, IG4, IG5, CR1.  Balloons & Blanket: CR1, CR2, CR3, CR4, CR5, CR6, CR7, CR8, CR11.  Sky: IB1.



 Stay warm & thanks for buzzing by today!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs