Thursday, January 16, 2014

Valentine Subway Art...

Hi Friends... I'm here today with another project using the latest Creative Cafe Kit by The Rubber Cafe.  This kit is called For the Love of Cats & Dogs & it is so darn cute!    For my card today, I decided to use as many of the images in the You've Stolen My Heart and the Add-On set called True Love.


I stamped all of the images and sentiments in Memento Love Letter Red ink and then added a few images stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black.  For the "Happy Valentine's Day" and the post mark image, I stamped the colors slightly offset so I could see both colors.  I added the stamped image at a diagonal for more interest and stamped a sentiment on a punched tab at the top.



At the bottom of the card, I added a notebook edge to the black mat and wrapped Black Twine from Queen & Co to hide the edges of the cardstock and give it a finished look.

I know you're going to love this new kit!!!

Supplies: 
Creative Cafe Kit ~ For the Love of Cats and Dogs (Cardstock; You've Stolen My Heart stamp set; True Love Add-on Stamp set; Black twine.
Ink ~ Memento (Tuxedo Black; Love Letter)
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs