Monday, January 20, 2014

The Alaska Project: Continued ...

I am super excited today!  This weekend I finished our Alaska scrapbook from our 2011 trip.  I've been working on it off and on since we got home, but took a super long break because I was so busy with design work.   Back in October, I went on a scrapbooking weekend and decided to pull it back out.  I completed lots of pages, but then had to put it away again because of other deadlines, the holidays and CHA projects.  On January 1st, I decided this was going to get done!  So for the last few weeks, I've been working non-stop on the book & 40 pages later, IT IS DONE!!!  If you'd like to see the pages from the first half of our trip, the supplies I've been using and how I've been putting my book together, check out my ALASKA PROJECT category ~ tons of fun information on how I've done my book.

So here we go with part two of our trip... THE CRUISE!









I showed this page a few months ago, but wanted to keep it in line with the rest of this day.


Formal night #1.



So there we go... the first day of our cruise vacation.  Up next... Juneau, Alaska and one of our favorite days of the trip.  YOU WON'T BELIEVE THE PHOTOS!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs