Wednesday, January 8, 2014

dreaming of the sea...

Yup ~ I'm ready for winter to be over and I'm dreaming of being by the sea!  It's been colder than cold here in Northern Indiana this week ~ like -50 degrees with the wind chill factor!  YUCK!

Anyway, I thought I'd make a card using the pretty Seascape set which is one of the new Sheena sets by Crafter's Companion.   I stamped the image with white Memento Luxe ink (coming soon to Crafter's Companion) and then heat embossed it with white embossing powder.  Then I inked up the edges of all the cardstock with Antique Linen Distressed Ink.  I added some twine and this super cool button I found in my stash...look close and you can see the anchor.  Then I added a sentiment from the Everyday Sentimentals set called Memories are Made.



Sending you WARM wishes!!!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs