Friday, January 10, 2014

New Bebunni from Crafter's Companion ... Together Forever

 Today I have a fun new release to share with you by Crafter's Companion.  The collection is called Bebunni Love and will be released next week on Thursday (Jan 16th).  There are 4 new sets plus a CD-ROM with all sorts of wonderful images and papers for printing.  Not only that, but there is also a Bebunni Baby Collection with 4 sets and a coordinating CD-ROM.  All of the images are BEYOND SWEET!

For my card today, I used the new Bebunni set called Perfect Couple.  The pattern paper is a new collection from My Mind's Eye and I colored these precious little bunnies with my Spectrum Noir Markers ~ BG1, BG2, BG3, BG4, BG5, BG6, CR6, CR11, and a Blender pen.  I love it and I think the layout is super fun!



Tomorrow there will be a whole bunch of projects on the Crafter's Companion Blog for both new Bebunni collections.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs