Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Valentine Graphic Greetings Envelope

Yup... still housebound in Northern Indiana... that means it's still play time.  Today I pulled out a Valentine stamp from my stash from Taylored Expressions ~ Graphic Greetings Valentine.  

 I inked up the image with my White Memento Luxe Ink pad and then inked up a few lines of the stamp with Love Letter Memento Luxe ink.  Then I embossed it with white embossing powder.  I was hoping the red would show up more, but you can see a bit on the XOXO, hearts, and SWEET lines.   I punched out the heart at the bottom and then embossed it with my Embossalicious Petite Dots folder.


The sweet little bag is from Doodlebug Designs & the ribbon is by American Crafts.  For the tag on the front, I used the Designer Mini Tags and stacked a few layers of the tiny little hearts.  I also used a spare heart that I cut from the Heart Cutting Plate on the sweet little tag.


Thanks for buzzing by today!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs