Thursday, January 2, 2014

Felt from the Heart

Hi Friends ~ Happy New Year... again.  I actually took a week or so off and I'm finally crafting/blogging again.  I added a bunch of posts on my blog so you wouldn't actually notice, but now I'm so behind!

Yesterday, I made this card using one of the new Everyday Sentimentals sets by Crafter's Companion called Love is All You Need.  The sentiment is stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and then I added a bit of background texture using the Ageing Beautifully set with Toffee Crunch Memento Ink.  I also used the Petite Dots Embossalicious folder to add the dotted texture on the edge of the card.



Thanks for buzzing by today!

1 comment:

lisa808 said...

Fab card--love the colors and sentiment.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs