Monday, January 6, 2014

be mine...

Hi Friends! I think it's time to get "krafty" with all the "lovely" Valentine's supplies and images!  Valentine's Day is one of my favorite holidays to make cards and gifts and this adorable Beaver image from Hambo Stamps is the perfect way to send a little love in the mail.  I colored him with my Spectrum Noir markers and used this awesome new paper from Doodlebug.  So fun!!!


Spectrum Noir Markers: EB2, EB3, EB4, EB5, EB7, TN5, TN7, TN3, BP7, Blender


Hope you are keeping warm in all this chilly weather!

3 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

Love all those different papers!!

Hetty said...

That is so sweet and a beautiful background!

Anonymous said...

Totally love that fun colorful sunbusrt you put in the background! those papers are looks of fun and your image is one I love too!
lyn

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs