Monday, August 20, 2012

Up for a Challenge?

So happy you've buzzed by for a visit today...I didn't get a chance to play along on the OCL Challenge last week, so I'm sharing a card today.  The theme this week is "What Floats Your Boat? ~ or anything else that floats...



So I was looking through my stamps and decided NOT to pick a boat stamp ~ that's far too easy!  So as I came across one of my favorite sets ~ Love in the Air, I realized that hot air balloons float in the sky, so why not?  I matched up these great images with paper from the October Afternoon 9 to 5 Collection and pretty trims from May Arts.



All righty ~ that's it for me today.  Have a fabulous Monday!

1 comment:

Kristie W. said...

What a fun card, Kendra! Love the paper pieced balloons :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs