Wednesday, August 1, 2012

OCL New Release ~ SUPER EXCITED!!!!

I AM SUPER EXCITED TODAY!!!!  Can you guess why?  Well yes, I'm always excited when we have a new release & BLOG CANDY to share... BUT.... today Our Craft Lounge is releasing a set THAT I DESIGNED!!!!  WOOHOOOO!  The set is called Everyday Sentiments and it's perfect for all sorts of occasions.  What do ya think?


CCM127 Everyday Sentiments

For my sample using my new set, I paired it up with Love in the Air (which is another favorite).  I also used this super fun paper from Simple Stories Summer Fresh collection and some Nearly Navy Sparkly Fluff on the balloon.





In addition, OCL has two other great new sets from Debbie Corbari ~ called Happy Camper & Miles To Go.  I used both sets on my scrapbook page below by mixing and matching the images and sentiments from both sets as a border on my page.  Then I used the fun Interstate sign as a journaling block.  I love how it turned out.
Here are a few close up photos of my page...



You can see the full sets for these two on the OCL Blog today and we are now taking orders on the OCL website for these sets ~ click on New Release.  These sets will ship out to you within the next few weeks.

Ready to win some BLOG CANDY?  You have 4 days to add your comments to my blog, the OCL Blog and Facebook page and the blogs of each designer (listed below).  We'll pick 3 random winners to win one of the new sets from all the comments we receive today thru Friday, August 3rd at midnight (PT)/3 am (ET) ~ so make sure you hop along each day.

Here are the designer's blogs... Enjoy the hop and don't forget to leave some love along the way!

28 comments:

Stephanie said...

Congrats on your stamp set, I love it. Your projects are wonderful.

Unknown said...

That card is too cute. I just love simple stories! Your layout is fabulous! Loving the new stamp sets!

Cassie said...

Wow, Kendra, these samples are both fabulous! I'm sure you're going to get tons of use out the Miles set, and I love how you paired the sentiment up with the Hot Air Balloon set :)

Karenladd said...

OH! Your projects are just fabulous! I love the colors and strong design!

Tammie Edgerton said...

Very cool projects and awesome job on the stamp set, Kendra! I love how versatile it is!

Tam
One Happy Stamper; OCL DT

Debbie Corbari said...

O...M...G Kendra! You have knocked my socks off with these! Seriously...knocked them off and out of the room! Congrats on your rockin' set my sweet friend! It's going to be one of my constant go-to sets!!

Deb said...

Great layout, Kendra! I love your "dp!" That card is to squeal over! LOVE!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Awesome card and page and Congratulations on your first stamp sets!!

~Tammy~ said...

Amazing samples Kendra! I totally adore the sentiment set! Your layout is amazing and on my that hotair balloon card is amazing! Perfect papers and design! All beautifully composed!

Jnett said...

I was just commenting that this is a must have set. You did a great job on them. Love, love, love.

Joy said...

love how you combined the sets, your sentiment set is fantastic!

Melissa said...

Awesome projects and awesome sentiment set. I know it will be one of those "go to" sets. P.S. I have loved seeing all of your pics from your vacay!

Sharon Roselli said...

Beautiful sets! love all the coloring and details on each one. I really love the card with ballon some day I will ride in one.

Sue D said...

Great sets and projects and I really like the variety of sentiments in your set.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Amy Martin said...

Great projects. I love both of them. I really like the quilting look you gave your card. Great job.

elizabeth said...

These projects are beautiful! Love how you paired the sentiments set with the Love in the Air set, I have that one! And your scrapbook page is gorgeous!

Miriam Prantner said...

First, congrats on designing your own set! Great sentiments/font. I really LOE the quilted chevron card, but my favorite is that paper/border you created for the layout. Looks so good!

jimlynn said...

Fantastic card and a great page!!! LOVE all the new release stamps too. All are wonderful!
Great job!
Lynn

Pam said...

WooHoo Congrats to you. I love your set sometimes it is so hard to find good sentiments. Oh and thanks for the opportunity to win blog candy

Kailash said...

Great sentiment set, how exciting for you, your projects are beautiful!!!

Big Mamma~ a.k.a. Mary S said...

Love your card.. the zig zag makes it look 3D. Great layout also.

Mary-Anne V said...

Congrats on a great stamp set...love it and your card.

Venus and Luanne @ Sisters Craft Cafe said...

gorgeous card and layout! love the different patterned papers on your card and paper piecing.

Heidi said...

Thank you for putting more than one sympathy saying on your set. I don't have enough of those.

Melody said...

Love your sentiments stamp. I really do need something fresh in my stash.

Lillian Child said...

Oh my goodness ... LOVE LOVE LOVE that quilted landscape and balloon! I've pinned your creativity as this is just too cute!

lisa808 said...

Kendra,
Congratulations on your new OCL set! Great sentiments and font.
Crafty hugs, Lisa

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

You did an AWESOME job in designing these Kendra! I love the fonts you chose, super congrats to you girly! Your card is soo cute & I love you layout with those new stamps!
Puppy Hugs!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs