Friday, August 3, 2012

Final Blog Candy Day for OCL Release!

Happy Friday Folks!  Today is the last day of the blog candy entries for the new Our Craft Lounge stamp sets.  So make sure you leave some love today.

The project I made is for the latest OCL Challenge and it's BANNERS this week and I used my new sentiment set called Everyday Sentiments.  I can't say I'm overjoyed with this card ~ it didn't turn out like it did in my head; however, I do love the new sentiment set!



You can see the full sets for the entire new release on the OCL Blog.  We are now taking orders on theOCL website for these sets ~ click on New Release.  These sets will ship out to you within the next few weeks.

Ready to win some BLOG CANDY?  Today is the LAST DAY to add your comments to my blog, the OCL Blog and Facebook page as well as the blogs of each designer (listed below).  We'll pick 3 random winners to win one of the new sets from all the comments we receive today thru tonight at midnight (PT)/3 am (ET) ~ so make sure you hop along each day.

Here are the designer's blogs and some of them have new projects up each day ... Enjoy the hop and don't forget to leave some love along the way!


8 comments:

Unknown said...

This is adorable! Love the bold colors!

Mary-Anne V said...

Wow what a great card...love the embossing and the multiple borders.

Melissa said...

I like it Kendra! The colors are bright and cheery! I like the little added touches of the butterflies and the double button treatment.

Caryn S said...

I LOVE this color combination! Great design too.

Sue D said...

Very pretty colors and love the banners.

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

I just love your card Kendra! Such great colors & yes the sentiment is awesome! I'm so happy & excited for you, little Miss Stamp Designer!
Puppy Hugs!

Carol said...

Fun blog hop and lots of great inspiration!

Carol B
ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

Big Mamma~ a.k.a. Mary S said...

WOW what a card. so cute.!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs