Friday, August 17, 2012

Happy Times in Rome!

TGIF!!!  Are you ready for the week to be done?  I AM FOR SURE!!!!  I've been living with grumpy people all week and I'm ready to go to a happy place.  So today I have a fun page to share with you from a very HAPPY place ~ Rome! I absolutely LOVE that city & I WILL go back someday!

I used the new stamp set from Gourmet Rubber Stamps called Pack You Bags.  These images are also specially packaged as a smaller set at i{heart}papers called A Good Traveler.  THIS IS A HAPPY FAMILY!!!



I love this photo of us!  I used bits of paper and stickers from the Echo Park This & That collection for the paper piecing and embellishments.



For my travel albums, I use the Fast-Scrap approach and slide my photos into page protectors ~ it makes my life so much easier!  Then I just add bits of papers and embellishments to finish off the photos.


Here's the cool suitcase image that I paper pieced.



Seeing this page makes me want to go organize my album and scrapbook more of my trip photos ~ sounds like a good weekend project!

1 comment:

Vicki G said...

Love love love your pages Kendra!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs