Monday, August 13, 2012

Take Note...

It's the start of a new week and it's a perfect time to get organized for the week.  I'm a huge To Do List person...so the new Noteworthy Appetizer stamp set by Gourmet Rubber Stamps is right up my ally!  And even more than the list itself ~ I love crossing things off when I've finished the task.  In fact, sometimes I add things to my list that I've already done, just so I can cross them off ~ LOL!

I found this cool notepad at Michael's a few weeks ago and couldn't wait to remake it using this new set.  The "Notes", "From the Desk of:" and the border are all from the Noteworthy set.  The pointing finger is from the Diners Set called Old Fashioned Fun ~ I think they work great together!  I also used paper from the Echo Park collection Note to Self.



Have a great Monday!

Supplies from i{heart}papers:
Stamps ~ Gourmet Rubber Stamps (Noteworthy, pointing finger)
Pattern Paper ~ Echo Park (Note to Self)
Ink ~ Memento (Rich Cocoa), Lady Bug
Twine ~ Divine Twine

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs