Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Zooming By with new GRS!

Hey Everybody!  Here we are in a new month ~ where did summer go???  I can't believe my kids go back to school 3 weeks from today ~ that just isn't right!  Well anyway, with a new month that means it's time for a new Diners set from Gourmet Rubber Stamps called Pack Your Bags.  I'm super excited about this set because every single image will be perfect to use with my pictures of our vacation this summer to Rome & Greece!   I also added a background stamp to my cardbase using the new Chevron Stripes Coverall background stamp using the Dazzle VersaMark ink and some Glossy Accents on the mirrors and lights.

I haven't had time to scrapbook with the images yet, but here is a card using the latest Weekly Recipe sketch challenge that I made using the adorable scooter.  This scooter is also in a custom set at i{heart}papers called Girls Wanna Have Fun.  Paired up with this great image is some new pattern paper and washi tape from October Afternoon's Woodland Park collection.



I know you'll want to see the whole set, so click on the GRS Blog to see the yummy new images.  Then visit the other designers blogs to see what they came up with! 

Supplies from i{heart}papers:
Stamps ~ Gourmet Rubber Stamps (Girls Wanna Have Fun)
Pattern Paper & Washi Tape ~ October Afternoon (Woodland Park)
Ink ~ Memento, VersaMark Dazzle Champagne

2 comments:

Stephanie (Arty Carty) Lee said...

super cute!! love the chevron bkground too!

chickadee3357 said...

Cute! Love the double button!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs