Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Appetizer Release Day!

Welcome to Wednesday & since it's the 15th of the month, it's time for a new Appetizer Release from Gourmet Rubber Stamps!

First up is a super fun Halloween set called Invite to Fright ~ such a fun name!  The frame on this set will be fun to use for any occasion ~ I just LOVE IT!  There are two different sentiments that fit inside the frame along with the fun Jack-o-Lantern.

Using supplies from i{heart}papers ~ I stamped the frame image on the card with Tuxedo Black Memento ink and then I stamped it again on another piece of Kraft cardstock & cut it out with my Spellbinder Nestabilities.  You can just see a little bit behind the popped up Nestie.  The orange sentiment and pumpkin are stamped in Morocco Orange Memento Ink.  Then I added a small bit of paper from the October Afternoon 9 to 5 Collection at the top and some Divine Twine to finish it off!



The other new set is called Old School & you can see it on the Gourmet Rubber Stamps site or i{heart}papers.

I know you'll want to see more, so click on the GRS Blog to see the yummy new images.  Then visit the other designers blogs to see what they came up with! 

2 comments:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

perfect for Halloween! I need to get a jump on my projects as well.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kendra! This is ghoulishly cute! I love that frame - so cool. Thanks for popping by my blog...now I can check yours out! Have a great day! :-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs