Monday, August 6, 2012

OCL/May Arts ~ Day #1!!!


It's another FUN filled week with Our Craft Lounge & this time we are partnering up with May Arts and their fantastic ribbon!

For my project today, I used the new Happy Camper stamp set along with the new 2.5" Green Jute.  I cut a wavy line down the middle and then pulled out some of the strands of jute to make the grass.  I just attached it to my card using Scor-tape ~ EASY PEASY!




We'll be having fun on the OCL Blog, the May Art Blog and the designers blogs for both teams all week long.  OCL will be giving away some stamps and ribbon for each day's blog posts and so will May Arts ~ how cool is that????   So make sure you leave some love all over the place for all your chances to win!  Oh and don't forget to visit the OCL Facebook page and leave a comment there too.  Lot's of goodies up for grabs!

Here are the links to the OCL Designers playing along today... ENJOY!!!



15 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh you are so creative, love what you did with this wired burlap!!

Debbie Corbari said...

Oh.My.Word. This is THE CUTEST! Holy Smokes Kendra! I absolutely LOVE THIS!

Unknown said...

That jute grass is awesome! Super cute card!

lisa808 said...

What a cute & creative idea for the grass.

Kristie W. said...

What a cute card!! I LOVE how you made the grass!! So creative!

Caryn S said...

First, gotta love that new trailer stamp! What a great idea, using the jute ribbon to make the grass! Add the clouds and the whole thing is just fantastic! And those two little brads hiding in the corner....so cute!

Tammie Edgerton said...

Dang, Kendra...you're creative. Love it!

Crafty Aunt Dee said...

What a great card. Love the Camper and how you used the jute as grass. This is awesome,

Lori Barnett said...

soooooo CUTE!!!!!!!!!

Sherry Butcher said...

I'll be using this idea for grass!

sharon g said...

I'm a big time camper, so I REALLY appreciate this card. The colors, the subject, the papers....LOVE it.

Big Mamma~ a.k.a. Mary S said...

OMG that is the cutes card .. I love the extra texture elements.

Mary-Anne V said...

Cute card...love the way you made your grass.

Miriam Prantner said...

How fun! That grass is wonderful!

Sue D said...

Cute card--the green jute is perfect with the camper.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs