Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring Fever...

Is it Spring yet?  I don't know about where you are, but here in Northern Indiana, it sure feels like it.  We've had 7 days in a row of record breaking temps & still another few days coming up.  It's CRAZY, but oh so nice!

So I have a fun spring card for you today using the Gourmet Rubber Stamps set called Prescription for Spring.  I just love the kite image in that set!  And the great sentiment is from the Vintage Birthday set.



Well it's gonna hit 80º today, so I know I'll be outside enjoying the warm weather ~ I hope you can too!

3 comments:

Tracey said...

A fabulous card Kendra! Love the colours!

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

Super cute Kendra! Love the kite & the cloud paper together!
Puppy Hugs!
Wendy

Ida said...

I haven't been by in awhile (at least to comment) so I wanted to stop in and say how much I enjoyed this card.
Now about your weather...could you send it out to Washington State where it's dreary and wet!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs