Tuesday, March 6, 2012

GRS ...Product Spotlight

Hello Hello crafty friends!  Today it's my turn to host the DT spotlight on the Gourmet Rubber Stamps Blog.  When I was thinking of possible topics for my post, I decided to show off some of the fun new background stamps called Coveralls.  They are GINORMOUS (5 3/4" square) and super easy to use.  The packaging suggests using a 2 lt bottle of pop and rolling it.  However, we don't buy those, so I used the cutting plate from my Sizzix machine (or a Cricut plate ~ whatever you have). 

My first sample today uses the Circles Coverall.  I simply stamped the image on a few sheets of colored cardstock using VersaMark ink, added some clear embossing powder and then I heat embossed the panels.  Its a super easy way to add a POP of color.  The sentiment I used is from the Sketched Sentiments set.




My next card uses the Chicken Wire Coveralls along with the cute little chick from the new Diners Club set called Prescription for Spring.  The sentiment is from the set called Everyday Sayings


You'll find more samples using the new Coveralls backgrounds in the Gourmet Rubber Stamps Gallery ~ take a peek!

3 comments:

Tracey said...

These are both fabulous cards Kendra! But, I love the first one!! The colours really pop on there!!

Basement Stamper said...

super cute, love the little chick card!

sarah said...

very cute cards & great colors on both..
texasgrama7@gmail.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs