Friday, March 9, 2012

OCL Challenge #108...HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEBBIE!

Happy TGIF, Happy Challenge Day and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DEBBIE CORBARI!!!!  Debbie is one of the illustrators for Our Craft Lounge and today is her 40th birthday.  So the OCL DT is wishing Debbie with a special Birthday challenge & we are all using sets that she illustrated this week ~ so fun!



So my card uses two of Debbie's sets ~ first I used Big Birthday Wishes (I just love all the sentiments you can build in this set).  Then I added one of the flower images from the Friendly Flowers set.



I hope you'll join us on our challenge this week as we celebrate Debbie's special day on the OCL Blog.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Wait...what? I'm turning 40? CRAP! ;) Seriously...this is a beautiful card Kendra! Thank you SO MUCH...you are fabulous!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs