Friday, March 2, 2012

OCL Challenge #107... Time for a color POP!

Ahhhh...it's finally Friday!  I had a great week, but I'm looking forward to spending time with my family this weekend.  My daughter had finals this week and today is the last day, so I know she will be a very happy girl this weekend.

So with Friday comes a new OCL Challenge.  This week it's a color challenge using Black and White with a POP of one other color {your choice}.


My color of choice this week is RED!  So I used the Big Thanks stamp set and used almost all the pieces in the sets to make my background paper.  I stamped them in white and them heat embossed the large "THANKS", so it would stand out.



I hope you can play along on the challenge this week!  It will be fun to see what everyone comes up with for their color choices.

2 comments:

Debbie Corbari said...

WOW...Seriously...WOW! I love what you did with this! You are FABULOUS!

lynda said...

I clipped this card too. I like the variety of stamped sentiments.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs