Tuesday, March 27, 2012

{Fabulous}

Time for Tuesday... how's it going peeps?  I should have been working harder yesterday to get things off my To Do list; however, I took some new pictures of my sweet girl on Sunday sooooooooooooooo....I HAD to scrapbook!  Megan bought a new outfit & it's ADORABLE ~ so it was photo time! 

For the supplies I used, I have a new scrapbook kit from Simple Stories called Fabulous & it is just that FAB*U*LOUS!  I love it! All of the pattern paper and stickers are from that kit.  Then I also used some fun stamps I've had for a while from Unity Stamp Company called Moments in Bloom & Naturally You.   I really enjoyed making this page of my gorgeous girl.



Here are a few close ups of the page.  In this photo, you can really see the tone-on-tone stamping and all the great stickers that come with this kit.



Check out Meg's new cowboy boots ~ cool huh?


Finished off the page with some perfect touches ~ tidbits of stamped journaling and word stickers.



Fun huh?  Have a great Tuesday!

3 comments:

Angela said...

neat layout! I love the paper and stickers, too! Megan is a VERY pretty girl. Tell her I like her cowboy boots. :)

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

Ohhh Kendra, this is Fanulous!!! It's so pretty & so is your little girl!!!
Got a little package in the mail yesterday filled with all sorts of Wonderful goodies!!!
Thank you so much Miss Sweet Thing!!!
Puppy Hugs,
Wendy

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Kendra!! I love that!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs