Monday, March 19, 2012

Gourmet Rubber Stamps ...New Product!

Good Morning Peeps!  Whew...it's Monday again.  What a wonderfully unseaonably warm weekend it was!  We even had a BBQ/Picnic with some friends over the weekend.  In March in Northern Indiana, that isn't a normal thing.

Today I have a fun project to show you from a brand new product line from Gourmet Rubber Stamps called ... Appetizers!   These new Appetizer sets are red rubber with 4 images and they run $8.99.  There are four great sets out today that you'll just love ~ the themes are Spring, Mother's Day, Father's Day and Birthday!  My card today uses the Spring set called Spring Botanicals.  I just love the frame in this set with the script inside ~ I know I'll find lots of uses for that!  I paired it up with this pretty new paper from My Mind's Eye & the Follow Your Heart collection.



I know you'll want to check out what the other girls have made today ~ take a peek and don't forget to leave a little love along the way!

3 comments:

Deb said...

Those iridescent wings are so pretty, Kendra, and that honeycomb paper is perfect! Love this!

Taylor said...

Kendra, this is SO pretty!

Pam Hornschu said...

You do the most amazing bows! Love the mossy color combo. What did you use on the wings?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs