Monday, March 5, 2012

THE ALASKA PROJECT ...pocket pages

GOOD MORNING!  Monday is back and so am I with a few more pages from my Alaska Project.  This time I wanted to show you some fun pocket pages I came up with for the brochures and memorabilia I collected on my trip.

My first pocket page is a side pocket that I made to keep the railroad newspaper from the Wilderness Express on the Alaskan Railroad.  Once again, I used the Simple Stories pattern paper and stickers along with stamps from Unity & Technique Tuesday.  This was such a fun rail trip with an amazing restaurant on board.  I decided to do a side pocket just to switch things up a bit.  Also below, are some close up photos of my page which shows more detail.









My next pocket page holds a map and some other fun sheets with facts and tidbits of info about the great State of Alaska.   By doing pockets for these types of keepsakes, we can easily pull them out and review them again and again.





I'll have some smaller memorabilia pockets that I've made & will share them soon in another post.  I hope you're enjoying this project as much as I am.

See ya soon!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs