Friday, March 30, 2012

GRS...The Weekly Recipe

Happy Friday ~ today it's my turn to host the Weekly Recipe sketch challenge on the Gourmet Rubber Stamps Blog.  It's a pretty simple sketch, but you can fancy it up pretty easily!




I used the new Appetizer set called Spring Botanical for this sketch & I love how it turned out.  I stamped a tone-on-tone background using a script text image from the Sealed with a Kiss stamp set & then stamped the flower over the top.  There is already so much shading on the image, that it makes coloring a breeze!   The gorgeous pattern paper is from My Minds Eye (Miss Caroline Collection).

ETA: These stamps are now available online at i{heart}papers!



Play along and then leave your photo and/or link on the GRS Facebook page so we can ohhhhhh and awwwww over your lovely creation!

1 comment:

Deb said...

This is so beautiful, Kendra! I love the layering, and the gorgeous colors! So elegant!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs