Sunday, November 15, 2009

A New Mix!

IT'S HERE ~ WOOHOOO! Yes, it's the 15th and it's time to see the new Monthly Mix from Lizzie Anne Designs! I love this time of the month and I got my kit yesterday. I even had some time last night to make a few cards with it!

Just look at this set! There are 30 images in it ~ WOW!


My first card uses the three gorgeous snowflake images ~ I am a huge fan of snowflakes and the first color I grab when I'm doing a snowflake card is a shade of blue. I love how soft and pretty this card turned out.

My next card uses the fantastic coffee cup image and I love how the burgundy and Kraft tones work with this negative image. This image is cool because you can use it with the frame of words or place your square punch over the image and not even use the words. ETA: The sentiment around the frame says ~ A cup of coffee shared with a friend is happiness tasted and time well spent.

So that's your first look at the December Monthly Mix. Don't forget, if you sign up to be a Monthly Mix member, your kit is only $25 + you always get 20% off all products on the Lizzie Anne website & lots of other benefits! Click HERE for more information ~ it's really an amazing deal!

3 comments:

Wendi said...

I just love your work!! It makes me smile every morning when I visit your blog. Thanks so much for sharing and inspiring me.

Sharon said...

I can only second Wendi's comment above. She basically says it all. Your work is outstanding Kendra. Love it! Hugs Sharon

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

great cards Kendra! Hopefully I get my stamps today.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs