Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Mixing up more Christmas fun!

The week is flying by and I have a few more Christmas treats to share with you using my Lizzie Anne Designs Monthly Mix. On my first set of projects, I used the November Mix (called Christmas Wishes) on the bag label. I simply stamped the label on the kraft oval and then stamped it again on red cardstock then cut it out.

For my card, I used the Fancy Flourish set as the background because it matches the label so beautifully. Then I paired it up witht he Holiday Season sentiment and the same May Arts ribbon so they would coordinate.


My next project also uses the November Monthly Mix and this time I used the Lizzie Anne Sketch challenge from last week. The pattern paper is from Imaginsce.

I hope you have a great Wednesday!


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs