Sunday, November 29, 2009

But it's Christmas...

On my project for today, I used a Christmas set called Deck the Halls and the matching digital paper pack both from Lizzie Anne Designs. This is such a cute little retro set ~ I just love it!

On my card today, I didn't make a Christmas card but instead used the gift image for a birthday present. Also, for the digital paper, I changed the funky red design to a cool black and white paper. I love this background paper!

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Lizzie Anne Designs (Deck the Halls, sentiment from December Monthly Mix Celebrate); Cardstock ~ PTI; Pattern Paper ~ Lizzie Anne Designs (Deck the Halls Digital Paper Pack); Nestabilities; Copic Markers; Pigment ink (pink, black); Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; EK Success Edge Punch; Kaiser Gems).

2 comments:

Sharon said...

A lovely creation Kendra. Really like the colours of this one. So simple, yet so effective. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday. Hugs Sharon

Tracey said...

This is fabulous Kendra! Love the colour combo! xx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs