Tuesday, November 17, 2009

IHP Sketch Challenge Day

It's challenge day for the i{heart}papers design team today. This month our Challenge Coordinator, Deb Felts, had us do a sketch challenge by Joanne. I used the funky shaped sketch as an inspiration piece & changed up the triangle for the main image with my label nestabilities. Just trying to think outside the box a bit. I think it turned out pretty & I love the pink and burgundy for Christmas.



You'll want to check out the rest of the cards from the design team to see what they came up with ~ cool stuff for sure!


Carolyn

Cathleen

Deb

Gretchen

Lynn

Megan

Tracy

Amber

Kate

Also, come on back tomorrow for the first day of sneak peeks for the Our Craft Lounge Valentine Release! And guess what? Kate from i{heart}papers will be stocking the entire release!

Card Details ~
Stamps ~ Our Craft Lounge (Merry Wishes); Nestabilities (Labels 4); Pattern Paper ~ Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses; Ribbon ~ May Arts; Embossing Folder ~ Quickuts (Retro Diamonds); Pearls ~ Hero Arts.


9 comments:

i {heart} papers said...

So pretty Kendra! I like how you changed it up! The big burgundy flower is perfect!

Megan said...

Yay! I'm not the only one who cheated a little!! It's lovely. :)

Cathleen said...

Wow Kendra, This is beautiful, I love the colors!

Gretchen said...

Just lovely! Your papers and trim are soo elegant. Why didn't I think of using a different shape than triangles- FABULOUS!!

Deb said...

Gorgeous, Kendra! I love it!

i'm with the band said...

This is sooo pretty! Love it!

jimlynn said...

I'm like you - I love those colors together! Beautiful card.

whoistracy said...

Love how you changed the sketch up a bit! Those triangles gave me a headache. LOL

Lori said...

What a pretty holiday card! Love how you changed the shape of the panels--the shape you used works perfectly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs