Thursday, November 19, 2009

OCL Sneak Peeks ~ Day #2!

Hey There! I'm back with a few more sets to show you today. My first set of projects come from the Hearts & Hugs set. I took the XOXO border and repeated it several times to make my own background paper for both the box and the card. For the image on the card, I used three of the images from the set (the heart, part of the border, and the "be mine") . Then to add a little texture to the card, I put black gems on the heart swirls and black pom pom trim on both the card and box. I love how this project turned out!

On my next project for the day ~ I used the new set called Fairy Dust is a Must. I LOVE THAT NAME!!! My cute little fairy is all sparkly with Sugar Crafty Sparkles. The pretty background paper is actually a digital paper pack from Scrap Matters ~ so cute & perfect for my fairy.

You'll be able to see all of the images from these sets tomorrow during the release.

Blog candy will be given away tomorrow so you'll want to start leaving some comments on all the sneak peek blogs today, because they will be counted. Each blog in the hop will be giving away candy tomorrow! We're not going to tell you who is giving away which set until tomorrow ~ you'll just have wait and be surprised. Just a couple rules ~ 1) you MUST either be signed in to blogger or leave contact information in order to be entered; 2) you can enter on each blog once a day; and 3) you will only be eligible to win one new set. Blog candy will be drawn on each blog on Friday, November 20th at 9pm pacific time.

Are you ready to see the rest of the sets? Well here is a list of everyone who has sneak peeks today ~

Bird and Groom - Beth
Hang it Up Cupid - Lila
Hearts & Hugs – Holly, Kendra
The Journey - Charmaine, Beate
Life Is – Charmaine, Beate
Love Notes - Kisa, Joy
Out for a Spin – Carol
Fairy Dust is a Must - Kendra , Vicki
Granny's Truffles - Broni
Jungle Love - Heather
Shamrock Blessings - Pam
Sweet on You - Cami
Wanted - Kisa

Enjoy and come on back tomorrow for the big Blog Hop. I'll have another set to show you & that will be my Blog Candy too!

18 comments:

Beate said...

Kendra, I love your box with matching card. It's beautiful! And I love that fairy card. Wonderful samples.
Hugs and smiles

Andrea Murdock said...

these creations are both soo sweet :)

Terri said...

I just love that fairy set. Such a cute little mushroom!

Debbie Corbari said...

Kendra you are just amazing! LOVE that box!!!

Cheryl said...

Love it!

Kimme said...

Cute fairy. I think I need that.

Memories of Time said...

Rockin' my world miss Kendra! :)

Pam said...

Beautiful projects Kendra, that box is so cool!

Jennie Black said...

total eye candy! love your cards...

mackbrad said...

Both projects are adorable!

Vicki G said...

Love your project and your card Kendra!! WAY CUTE!

Vicki

Broni said...

Wow, your box and card are beautiful, Kendra! I love the background stamped on the red and the pom-poms are perfect! And your little fairy is so sweet and feminine looking! Just precious!

MaGoooo said...

Kendra GORGEOUS projects!! LOVE them all!! I really like how you made your own background paper!!

Amber (bambi64) said...

Love the XO card. Too perfect. That little fairy is too sweet! Great as always, Kendra.

CottontailQuilts said...

Kendra,
I'm a new follower and your cards are darling! Love the Faerie Dust.

Tracey said...

Fabulous projects Kendra! Love them both! xx

Denise Marzec said...

Ohhhhhh, the first card and box are so beautiful....red and black is such a striking color combo!

The new fairy set....ohhhh, how adorable!

i {heart} papers said...

These are awesome!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs