Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Christmas Magic

Here's a sweet little Christmas sentiment called Holiday Season from Lizzie Anne Designs this month. I paired it up with the Fancy Flourishes set and one of the pattern papers from the new Digital Paper Pack called Way Up North (also by Lizzie Anne Designs).

The digital paper comes in a bright red color, but I changed the color to this pretty burgundy in Photoshop Elements. It's easy peasy to do ~ here's how: 1) pull up your file in PSE; 2) Click on Enhance in the top tool bar; 3) highlight Adjust Color and another menu will appear ~ select Adjust Hue/Saturation; 4) slide the bars around on Hue, Saturation and Lightness until you get the color you're looking for; 5) print your new paper. I use Southworth Linen Textured Cover Stock 65lb in white - available at Staples. See it's Easy Peasy!!! I love how rich the chocolate brown and burgundy look together & digital paper is so easy to change the scale and colors ~ try some!

4 comments:

Candy said...

Very pretty card, Kendra! Thank you for letting us know that it is possible to change digital paper with our programs.
Hugs, Candy

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

YUM!!! I love the rich colors! And I love changing the digital paper colors too. Aaron even showed me another way on PSE to change colors for more ideas.

Tracey said...

I love the gorgeous colours on this Kendra!! And the sentiment is fabulous. I love Christmas time!! xx

Sharon said...

I'm doing blog hopping today, as you can see. This is such a classic beauty of a card Kendra. Well done. Love it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs