Friday, November 6, 2009

Christmas Sparkle...

Woohooo ~ it's FRIDAY! It seemed like a pretty long week to me, but the weekend is almost here.

Today's little Christmas tid-bits are from Lizzie Anne Designs ~ the two new singles and the Digital Paper Packs called Way Up North and Deck the Halls. My first project are tags using the Gingerbread Man single. Doesn't that ribbon from American Crafts work perfectly for the Gingerbread Man?


And my second project uses the Holiday Season single along with the Deck the Halls Digital Paper pack and stamp set.


I printed these digital papers directly from the files; however, see the tutorial I posted the other day for altering digital paper colors.

2 comments:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

That ribbon IS perfect! Cool! Great projects Kendra!

Sharon said...

Love your tags and card Kendra. Always a pleasure visiting you. You are seriously talented and I wish I lived closer to attend your classes (sigh!) Take care, hugs Sharon

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs