Wednesday, November 25, 2009

New Unity Trees

I just cracked open my new Unity November Store Kit of the Month and ... IT HAS TREES! You know that I just love Unity trees. So what do I do with Unity trees? I PAPER PIECE ~ OF COURSE! It's one of my very favorite techniques ~ especially with Unity.


Supplies Used from i{heart}papers: Stamps ~ Unity (November Store Kit of the Month); Pattern Paper ~ Basic Grey (Eskimo Kisses); Ink ~ Palette (Burnt Umber); Ribbon ~ May Arts.

By the way ~ there will be a sale for Black Friday on FRIDAY NOV 27 at 12:01AM EST at i {heart} papers so you'll want to make sure you check it out!

4 comments:

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Kendra! I love it!! xx

i {heart} papers said...

Love it! You sure do love your trees!

MichelleY said...

How adorable! I love the tree's with this technique and the button embellishment. LOVE IT!!

Lisa H. said...

oh, yes!!!! this is awesome! love those trees and LOVE your card. great piecing!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs