Sunday, April 15, 2012

Gourmet Rubber Stamps DT Challenge...Yummy Spring Colors!

Happy Sunday Peeps!  Yes, I know I don't usually post projects on the weekends, but today is the 15th and that means it's time for the monthly DT challenge for Gourmet Rubber Stamps.  Just look at this wonderful color combo that we found on Pinterest ~ it makes my mouth water!



For my project today I used the sweet single called You Fill My Bucket ~ it's it sweet?   Did you know that i{heart}papers now carries some of the Gourmet Rubber Stamps products?  Well you can find this one over there.



Now I know you'll want to see what all the other ladies have done for the challenge ~ don't forget to leave some love along the way to show them you appreciate their hard work.

Supplies from i{heart}papers:
Stamps: You Fill My Bucket (Gourmet Rubber Stamps)
Ink: Palette Noir

Pattern Paper: My Minds Eye (Six by Six: Happier)
Copics: BG13, BG53, E25
May Arts Ribbon
Gems: Kaiser

Nestabilities

3 comments:

Tracey said...

I love the colours on this Kendra!! A fabulous card!!

Pam Hornschu said...

I love the paper-pieced topiary. Wonderful selection of papers, textures, etc.

Winnie said...

Such a pretty card. Love the colors and the image is adorable! I love the embossing and the various textures you put together..Fun!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs