Thursday, April 19, 2012

Tea for Two...

Welcome to Wednesday and it's time for a little break from everything for some tea ~ doesn't that sound nice?  Well that's the theme for this month's Diners Club set by Gourmet Rubber Stamps.  The set is called Garden Tea Time & it's just filled with all kinds of wonderful images ~ several of which you can get as singles at i{heart}papers.

My first card today uses the antique tea pot from the set and it's paired up with some great vintage papers from Crate Paper and some lovely trim from May Arts



My second card uses one of the sentiments from the set, which also comes as a single stamp called Hot Water.  I also used the beautiful papers, journal block and stickers from the 12x12 Echo Park paper pack called This & That Graceful Collection and then I added some pretty trim from May Arts.


And here is the inside with a little tea bag for the recipient of the card.  I used a fun little bag from Divine Twine & folded it behind so the tea bag wouldn't get lost inside.  Then I added some embellishments to the front to dress it up.



Supplies from i{heart}papers for card #2:
Stamps ~ Gourmet Rubber Stamps (Garden Tea Time singles, Hot Water)
Ink ~ Palette
Pattern Paper ~ This & That Graceful Collection
Ribbon ~ May Arts
Paper Bag ~ Divine Twine

2 comments:

Broni said...

Gorgeous cards, Kendra! I LOVE that first teapot image and your little teabag holder is TOO cute!

Sharon said...

Beautiful cards Kendra. I just love that sentiment. Stunning!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs