Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Our Spring Break Trip...

Hi Peeps ~ we just got back from our Spring Break trip to the Outer Banks (and beyond), and I thought I'd share some photos with you today.  I know you'll be seeing some of these photos again on my scrapbook pages.


New River Gorge Bridge

Cape Hatteras Lighthouse ~ Outer Banks NC


On the Beach at Camp Hatteras Campground



Sunrise on the beach at Camp Hatteras Campground



Peco & Jazmine on the beach

The Wright Brothers Memorial ~ Kitty Hawk, NC


Wild Horses/Jeep Adventure ~ Corolla, NC


 Sunset on the beach ~ Corolla, NC

On the Historic battlefields in Yorktown, Jamestown, and Williamsburg.



The church at the Jamestown Settlement


The Eiffel Tower at Kings Dominion Amusement Park ~ Doswell, Virginia





Matt's week is complete!


As usual, we have many other pictures ~ but these are some I took.  I'll share more soon...

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Looks like you had a fantastic time. I'm a little home sick now. Oh, how I miss the ocean...

sarah said...

Y'all take the best vacations, thx. for the share!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs